"Gosford Glyphs"

Ein maximal zensurfreies Gesprächsangebot im Rahmen oadischer Entwicklungszusammenarbeit: Zufriedenwerden, Yoga, Xenographie, Wissenschaft(skritik), Verstehenlernen, Umweltschutz, Träume, Spiritualität, Religion, Quantenwelt, Permakultur, Oadischsein, Nachrichten, Minimalismus, Liebeleben, Konsumsekte, Jesus, Inspiration, Heimat, Gott, Freidenker, Esoterik, Denken, Christenheit, Buddhismus, Aussteigen ~ (Gastzugang unter Name & Passwort = Anonym)
Marsianer

"Gosford Glyphs"

Beitragvon Marsianer » Mo 21. Aug 2023, 22:25

Waren vor ca. 4500 Jahren ägyptische Prinzen auf einer Reise in Australien?

Einstieg mit Videomaterial (englisch):
Ancient Aliens on Location, Staffel 18

https://odysee.com/@irishtv2:6/Ancient-Aliens-s18b:9

Notizen dazu:

1h:51 Ägypische Schrift auf Fels in Australien "Gosford Glyphs". Deutung: Zwei ägyptische Prinzen hätten dort im heutigen Brisbane Water National Park eine Reise unternommen und einer, Nefertiru, sei auf dieser zwischen 2637 und 2614 B.C. gestorben und an dieser Stelle bestattet worden. Der lokale Forscher vermutet, die Ägypter seien zu den Aboriginees gereist wegen deren esoterischem Wissen. Es gebe unter den Aboriginees auch Geschichten über deren Ankunft lange vor den Europäern.

Teilzitate von einer wesentlich detaillierteren englischen Homepage dazu, auf der auch die Rede davon ist, daß dort in der Nähe eine passende megalithische Höhle gefunden worden sei:
The Egyptian Glyphs at Gosford in the Brisbane Water National Park in the Kariong area are a big attraction here despite the barrage of academic insistence that the symbols cannot possibly be real or ancient. Some extreme reasoning has been published by many scholars to discredit this ancient site. Probably in line with global academia protocols based an 'official denial' due to the following points that are deemed unacceptable:

Firstly, because in this context it is about a celestial ship riding a cosmic serpent from the heavens and this claim cannot be taken seriously. Secondly, even if it were a normal wooden ship it is considered farfetched that ancient Egyptian mariners may have sailed so far. Records of history have their ships more suited to the Nile than the oceans. Lastly, to accept that it is about the son of Khufu means it needs to be around 5000 years old and this is absolutely shocking to say the least. Why? Such a claim would be a huge threat and would completely rewrite the accepted slow progression model of human development. When the Gosford Glyphs site was first made public in 1975 it had already shown evidence that it was no modern hoax. The 'Gosford Glyphs' were covered in rock lichens. Rock lichens are a moss-like growth that literally takes many decades to form and even as long as 100 years on newly exposed rocks to reach the growth appearance as recalled by those who saw the original site in 1975.

[...]

The science of dating rock surfaces with lichens is a big part of archaeology but in this case here it seems avoided with all kinds of excuses made my academia. Mainly because of the insistence it's a hoax.

Here is a bit on the science and the forensic background how some lichens under a microscope can be dated as far back as 10000 years!

[...]

Here is the heiroglyph text first translated by R.Johnson and updated by more recent experts comparing to the book of the dead texts, especially the updated interaction with the local people. The source of translation is from an academic who desperately tried to prove it was not ancient: ref

"THUS SPEAKETH HIS HIGHNESS
THE PRINCE FROM THIS WRETCHED PLACE
WITHIN THIS (RED) LAND, ........................(outback)
TRANSPORTED FROM THE HEAVENS
BY CELESTIAL SHIP"........................(see Menes image)

"THIS WRITING HERE (AS RECORD) ............(updated)
FOR THE MENES CROWN LOWER EGYPT, ...(updated)
ACCORDING TO GODS WORDS.

THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE .........................(updated)
CALL OUT FROM THIS PLACE
IN THIS STRANGE LAND, FOR SUTI.

I, NEFER-DJESEB, SON OF THE KING KHUFU,
THE KING OF UPPER AND LOWER EGYPT,
BELOVED OF PTAH HAVE TRANSPORTED SUTI.

I NEFER-TI-RU AM KIND AND BENEVOLENT,
A FOLLOWER OF THE GOLDEN-HAIRED RA-HERU.

TWO YEARS THAT I MADE WAY EASTWARDS, ........(updated)
I NEFER TI-RU PUT UP STRONG FRONT,
PRAYING, JOYFUL, SMITING INSECTS.
HIS HIGHNESS, A SERVANT OF GOD,"

"THEY SAY GOD BRINGS THE INSECTS,
THUS THINE OWN INDIGENOUS PEOPLE PROTECT.

"THE COSMIC SERPENT OPENED A SECOND TIME, (updated)
ALL THOSE OF THE DIVINE LORD OF KHUFU,
THE LORD OF THE TWO ADZES,
MIGHTY ONE OF LOWER EGYPT GO."

"NOT ALL GO BACK.
WE ARE MARCHING FORWARD,
WE DO NOT LOOK BACK."

"WE DAMAGED THE SHIP AT A LOW PASS ...(updated)
OUR SHIP WENT DOWN ..................................(updated)
THE COSMIC SERPENT ERROR
CAUSED THE DEATH OF ONE.........................(updated)
WE USED HALF A SURVIVAL BOX,
AND PRAYED TO THE HIDDEN ONE,
FOR HE WAS STRUCK TWICE. ................(two injuries)

"A HARD ROAD, WE ALL WEPT OVER THE BODY,
KEEPING TO THAT, WHICH IS ALLOWED."
SEATED BY THE SIDE WAY
WITH CONCERN AND DEEP LOVE
BY THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE,"

"PLANTS WILTING, LAND DYING,
IS THIS MY LOT FROM THE MOST HIGH GOD,
OF THE SACRED MER.
THE SUN POURS DOWN ON MY BACK,
O! KHEPERA, MOST HIGH,
THIS IS NOT AS THE ORACLE SAID".

"MY OBELISK IS OVERTURNED, BUT NOT BROKEN.
THE BANDAGED ONE IS CONFINED,
HERE IN THE RED EARTH REGION.

"THEN OF TIME OF SPRING,
WE WALLED IN MOVING THE GREAT STONES
FORMING THE ENTRANCE TO THE SIDE CHAMBER". (fact visible)

"I COUNTED AND IMPOUNDED THE DAGGERS
OF THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE."

"THE THREE DOORS TO ETERNITY
ARE CONNECTED TO THE REAR END
BEHIND THE BULWARK OF THE TOMB."

"A NECKLACE PLACED BY HIS SIDE.
A ROYAL TOKEN, SIGNIFYING HEAVENS GIFT,
AS FROM THOU! O HOLY SHINING ONES.
TAKEN ACROSS TO PRIVATE SANCTUARY OF THIS TOMB.
WITH THE SILVER DAGGER,"

"A ROYAL TOKEN OF THE GREAT MAKER.
SEPARATED FROM THE CITY OF PENU
IS THE ROYAL BODY FROM ALL OTHERS.
THAT REGAL PERSON THAT CAME."

"FROM THE HOUSE OF GOD,
NEFER-TI-RU, THE SON OF KHUFU,
KING OF UPPER AND LOWER EGYPT,
WHO DIED BEFORE, IS LAID TO REST."

"HE IS NOT OF THIS PLACE.
HIS HOME IS PENU.
RETURN HIM TO HIS TOWN
ONE THIRD OF THE FRUITS,
I MYSELF DIVIDED FOR THE BURIAL SERVICE."

"HOLD HIS SPIRIT WITH LOVE, O MOST HIGH.
WORMS IN THE BASKET OF FRUIT,
GOING INTO HIM, SHALL NOT BE."

"MAY HE HAVE LIFE, EVERLASTING.
AM I NOT TO GO BACK BESIDES THE WATERS
OF THE SACRED NILE, THEN CLASP HIM,
MY BROTHERS SPIRIT TO THY SIDE,
O FATHER OF THE EARTH."

[...]

There is a tomb discovery claim here which was probably first made public by Ray Johnson in 1994 ref.

Directly under the megalithic leg of the bull structure lies exactly what you see here in the image below.

It it really a tomb? Compare to a common Egyptian tomb. It has the same appearance of roof lintel slab of stone meeting its sides in a breathtaking perfect fitting design which masons today just cant explain.

It has evidence of scoop mark slices on the rock to the left that is common in ancient Egypt where they seemed to be able to take large scoops of rock in literally one swipe. ref ref

But here is the 'money shot'. It has the typical Egyptian bulwark ref which is intentional ruble or sand fill in to prevent grave robbers.

https://thehiddenrecords.com/Australia-gosford-kariong-egyptian-glyphs-bulgandry-pleiades.php

Marsianer

Re: "Gosford Glyphs"

Beitragvon Marsianer » Do 31. Aug 2023, 18:45

Für die Mumifizierung ihrer Toten scheuten die alten Ägypter offenbar keine Kosten und Mühen. So beschafften sie die Bestandteile für ihre Balsamierungssubstanzen nicht nur aus dem nahegelegenen Mittelmeerraum, sondern auch aus weit entfernten Regionen in Südostasien. Zu diesem Ergebnis kam eine Arbeitsgruppe um Barbara Huber vom Max-Planck-Institut für Geoanthropologie in Jena, als sie Rückstände in den Eingeweidekrügen einer Amme von Pharao Amenhotep II. untersuchte. Der König herrschte zwischen 1428 und 1397 v. Chr. während der 18. Dynastie. Wie das Team um Huber im Fachblatt »Scientific Reports« berichtet, identifizierte es diverse Naturstoffe wie Bienenwachs, pflanzliche Öle, tierische Fette und Harze.

[...]

Huber und ihr Team konnten so verschiedene Stoffe nachweisen: Bienenwachs, pflanzliche Öle, tierische Fette, das Mineralöl Bitumen, Harze von Kiefern, Lärchen, Zedern und Pistaziengewächsen sowie in einer Kanope womöglich auch Dammar. Dieses Harz stammt von Laubbäumen in Südostasien. Damit gelangte der Stoff aus sehr weit entfernten Gebieten wie dem heutigen Indien oder Indonesien nach Ägypten.

https://www.spektrum.de/news/altes-aegypten-ein-hauch-von-mumie/2176107

Zurück zu „Alles und Nichts - Miteinander reden in einer fanatisierten Welt“